Are you looking to impress at an important job interview? Do you want to make the best impression at an upcoming party? Do you just want to feel better about the appearance of your smile?
Professional in-office teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental procedure in the world today. Unlike home-use whitening systems that incorporate low-dose bleaching agents, in-office whitening (also known as power bleaching, power whitening, professional whitening or chairside whitening) takes place under carefully monitored conditions which allow for the safe, controlled, pain-free use of a relatively high concentration of bleaching gel – yielding results that are visible immediately.
Advantages of In-Office Whitening
- No other teeth whitening procedure produces faster results.
- This is the safest form of tooth bleaching.
- Gum and tooth sensitivity (formerly drawbacks to in-office bleaching) are more controllable today due to thicker peroxide gels (that don’t soak into the teeth as much as previous gels) and the use of desensitizers such as potassium nitrate and fluoride.
Not All Veneers Are Made the Same. You Deserve the Best, So Accept No Imitations.
Traditional veneers are generally thicker, and thus require more aggressive and irreversible removal of healthy tooth structure. The extensive preparation technique frequently requires shots and anesthesia to minimize sensitivity and pain, and typically involves placement of acrylic temporaries for over two weeks between visits. The minimally invasive Lumineers technique typically eliminates the need for shots or temporaries, so while you wait for your custom-made Lumineers, you’ll look great and feel great. While many dentists offer veneers, not all dentists have been trained to deliver the signature benefits of Lumineers, so make sure you consult with a Certified Lumineers Dentist.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry?
- Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches).
- Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia.
- Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in the clotting (coagulation) of exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss.
- Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
Invisalign aligners are the clear alternative to metal braces for adults, kids and teens. These clear aligners are the virtually invisible way to improve your smile.
Braces are the beginning, but the system makes the smile.
Certified Damon System doctors combine three key components, which when used together, deliver faster treatment, fewer appointments, greater comfort, and consistent high-quality results:
- Damon passive self-ligating braces that eliminate the need for elastic or metal “ties”. With Damon tie-less braces you can experience treatment without tightening.
- Light high-technology shape-memory wires that move teeth faster and require fewer adjustments.
- A new clinically proven treatment approach that aligns your teeth and enhances your facial aesthetics—usually without extractions or rapid palatal expanders.
Virtually invisible, Damon Clear has clear advantages over traditional braces and aligners. Damon Clear is part of the innovative Damon System, which combines tieless braces with high technology archwires that are clinically proven to move teeth fast and comfortably with truly spectacular smile and facial results.
Available from skilled orthodontists, Damon Clear combines the best of traditional clear braces and invisible aligners to deliver a discrete treatment experience with results that go beyond straight teeth.
See results faster than you might think. While treatment time can vary, clinical studies demonstrate that Damon System treatment is up to six months faster than traditional braces.
And while invisible aligners can be effective at straightening some crooked teeth, not everyone is a candidate. In contrast, Damon Clear works 24 hours a day, seven days a week to perfectly align ALL teeth for a phenomenal smile that enhances your entire facial appearance.
Another benefit: No need to worry about lost, misplaced or forgotten clear aligners, so you get in and out of treatment quickly.
Clear ceramic braces are made of ceramic alloys. Because of their transparency, they also have a great following, especially among adults who are to correct their buckteeth but without shouting to the world, they’re being corrected every time they smile.
In addition to the clear ceramic brackets, there are two types of brace wires or ties that can make them more inconspicuous. The ties are made up of either clear elastic ties or white metal ties. The metal ties provide a stronger bind but tend to lose the white coating over time.
Advantages of Ceramic Braces
The main edge of ceramic braces is their aesthetic and cosmetic appeal. The ceramic brackets do not stain but the clear elastic wires or ties holding the brackets to your teeth stain, especially if you smoke, eat a lot of curry or drink loads of coffee. But these ties are changed every time an adjustment is made, usually, monthly.
Varioneers is a full zirconia restoration system offering a high translucency combined with a unique shading solution for full color control.
Varioneers translucent blanks with exceptional light transmission are available. Compared to standard zirconia, 25-30% more light passes through providing the best aesthetic look with natural appearance patients seek . the substance displaying the highest flexural and tensile strength Our material has bending strength values of over 1200 MPa.
- Outstanding aesthetic qualities
- Extreme high level of translucency
- 25-30% more light transmission
- Standard sintering method can be applied
- No adjustment is needed in the sintering curve and in the furnace settings
Call our office to schedule a visit and get your treatment plan now!
Give us a call